There is no official datasheet (impossible to find one on the internet).
This chip needs a 12 MHz clock on its CLK_IN pin. CLK_OUT pin sents an 1 MHz clock to the CPU.
* Mux is high when CLKOUT is high : This means that the address from the cpu are ok. This means that mux will help to switch A0 to A7 and MA0 to MA7. If MUX=1 : A0 to A7 are enabled with RAS. If Mux=0 MA0 and MA7 are enabled by cas.
* MA0 and MA7 outputs are a mirror of A8 to A15 inputs. Ula generate RAS, CAS and W : It needs to inverts MA0, MA7 to run normally
* when Mux is low, it's the graphics part of the ULA which access to ram to draw the screen
* in the case of an access from #0300 to #03FF, or #C000 TO #FFFF, the chip does not generate CAS signal. (fig4)
* MAP signal must be forced to 1, in normal configuration. If MAP switched to 0, it allow to access to shadow ram (#C000 TO #FFFF)